Verdicts and Settlements
Call Us for a Free Consultation: (215) 551-9099
De Fino Law has defended hundreds of criminal assault cases and has litigated thousands of personal injury files collecting multiple millions of dollars for victims of injuries.
The following only names a few:
- $16 Million dollar settlement for medical malpractice/wrongful death case.
- $2.3 Million dollars structured settlement for man injured in a trucking accident in addition to workers’ compensation benefits.
- $1.2 million dollar jury verdict for a young girl with 5-inch scar on her leg where Defendant offered only $25,000.00 at trial which was rejected.
- $1,090,000.00 verdict against bar and its owners for security breach and dram shop negligence for a patron injured in a shooting.
- $580,000.00 settlement for 2 prison guards injured in a ceiling collapse while at work in addition to workers’ compensation benefits.
- $500,000.00 settlement for a man who suffered eye injury while riding a motor scooter who struck the side of a van.
- Successfully orchestrated a team of lawyers who were able to secure a $5.5 Million Jury Verdict for two men who lost fingers as a result of hospital’s medical malpractice.
- Successfully represented Flyers fan in both criminal and subsequent civil proceedings, who was charged with assault of a Rangers fan outside of Geno’s steaks – despite the incident being captured on film, the suspect avoided jail time and the alleged victim’s claims for punitive damages.
- $475,000 verdict in bar assault case for plaintiff with fractured elbow when assaulted by unruly patrons and bar security.
- Represented Philadelphia Police Bomb Squad during the criminal investigation of the MOVE operation.
- The only attorney that obtained an acquittal for his client in the Federal drug trafficking case involving the Scarfo Crime family with 22 defendants.
- $850,000.00 settlement in automobile sideswipe back injury case.
- $205,000.00 settlement for a client who fell on steps in her own apartment, injuring her back.
- Successfully represented man charged with aggravated assault by DUI who allegedly caused an accident involving the broken legs of the victim.
- $205,000.00 settlement for a man who suffered a fractured ankle when he slipped and fell on the floor of the bank.
- $350,000.00 settlement for a man with a fractured patella and aggravation of pre-existing back injury which he suffered during auto accident.
- $250,000.00 Montgomery County jury verdict in soft tissue back injury case.
- $566,000.00 jury verdict for a man who suffered a knee injury at work.
- $500,000.00 jury verdict for a man who suffered back injury in what the defense termed a minor impact auto accident.
- Successfully represented a woman who was accused of practicing dentistry in her basement without a license.
- Not guilty verdict for a local carpenter who was charged with robbery of student’s dorm rooms.
- $172,500.00 settlement for a security guard injured at work in addition to workers’ compensation benefits.
- Arbitration award of $100,000.00 in fractured wrist auto accident.
- Successfully represented inmates charged in escape case.
- Successfully represented woman charged in alleged home invasion burglary and assault case.
- Successfully represented hundreds of defendants who have been charged with DUI.
- Successfully represented woman charged with aggravated assault. The Defense defeated the prosecution's claim that the woman retaliated against a man who was believed to be a participant in the killing of the father of the woman’s children.
- $127,500.00 settlement for a woman who tripped on broken street and had no surgeries and no lost wages.
- $30,000.00 verdict for a woman injured in a low-speed, rear-end accident.
- $265,000.00 verdict for woman who tore a meniscus in rear-end car accident case.
- $85,000.00 settlement for a prisoner assaulted by corrections officers while in prison.
- $200,000.00 for 2 clients with soft tissue injuries from an auto accident.
- $500,000.00 for a client who suffered an elbow injury in an auto accident.
- $800,000.00 settlement for woman molested in a private transportation van.
- $400,000.00 award for wrongful death claim of a juvenile in a prison van accident.
- $275,000.00 award in auto accident where client suffered a concussion.
- $348,000.00 settlement for an auto accident where client suffered a closed head injury.
- $850,000.00 settlement for misdiagnosed ectopic pregnancy
- Combined settlement and verdict of $725,000.00 for a woman who fractured her ankle on ice.
- $750,000.00 for aggravation injury in a fall down case resulting in increased CRPS symptoms.